Overview | Resource Library | Gallery
Verso Pilot Scale Bench Top In-Line Mixer
The Silverson Verso is a bench top In-Line mixer ideal for laboratory or pilot scale applications. The unit offers excellent reproducibility when scaling up and provides an accurate and easy means of forecasting the performance of larger In-Line mixers under fullscale working conditions. The Verso is equipped with a digital tachometer, ammeter and programmable timer, invaluable for applications where process validation and reproducibility are
required. It is also compatible with the Silverson “DataLogger” program.
– Touch pad control panel.
– Powerful 1 hp (0.75 kW) motor with infinitely variable speed control.
– Single or multistage interchangeable workheads available.
– Maximum operating pressure 100 psi (7.6 bar).
– 0.75” Tri-clamp inlet/outlet connections.
– Single mechanical shaft seal.
– All wetted parts are in grade 316L stainless steel.
– Sanitary construction.
– Eliminates agglomerates and fish eyes.
– Creates stable emulsions and suspensions.
– Reduces particle size.
– Rapidly dissolves solids.
– Accelerates reactions.
– Aeration free.
– No bypassing