W+ Series (IEC) – Centrifugal Pumps
W+ Centrifugal pumps are designed to achieve lifetime cost savings and lower energy consumption.
- Reliable and heavy duty design
- Energy efficient
- Quiet performance with minimal vibration
- Superior shaft seal design
- High pressure capability
- 3-A (optional) and EHEDG (European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group) certified.
- Designed for CIP (Cleaning In Place) as well as SIP (Sterilizing In Place)
- Suitable for wide variety of food, beverage and pharmaceutical products
- Wide range of optional features available
- Easy and cost effective maintenance
- Housing, Impeller, Impeller Nut, Back Plate, Shaft – Stainless Steel 316L
- Clamp Ring, Extension Frame, Support, Shroud – Stainless Steel 304
- Shaft Seal
- Standard – Carbon/Silicon Carbide
- Silicon Carbide/Silicon Carbide Optional
- Standard – EPDM
- Optional – FPM, FEP encapsulated FPM
The W+ pump series consist of 17 standard models with pressure and flow capacities up to 15 bar and 800 m³/h (50 Hz).
View the 5 minute video below featuring the W+ series centrifugal pump from APV, an SPX FLOW highlights its versatile design which helps increase process efficiency and maximize productivity. This pump has several innovative features including: 316L heavy duty construction, Clean in Place and Sterilizing in Place designs, front loading seal, 3-A and EHEDG certified, and maintenance that is easy and cost effective. In addition to features this video demonstrates the pumps theory of operation, showcases the various sizes and options available, and lists suitable applications (beverages, food, dairy, pharmaceutical, chemical, industrial). If you have questions or seek more information on the W+ Series centrifugal pump please visit contact a Scott4U Engineer.