W+ Series (IEC) – Centrifugal Pumps
W+ Centrifugal pumps are designed to achieve lifetime cost savings and lower energy consumption.
W+ is a comprehensive range of premium sanitary end-suction centrifugal pumps designed with maximum operating benefits and minimal life cycle costs in mind.
- Reliable and heavy duty design
- Energy efficient
- Quiet performance with minimal vibration
- Superior shaft seal design
- High pressure capability
- 3-A (optional) and EHEDG (European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group) certified.
- Designed for CIP (Cleaning In Place) as well as SIP (Sterilizing In Place)
- Suitable for wide variety of food, beverage and pharmaceutical products
- Wide range of optional features available
- Easy and cost effective maintenance
The new Silverson Flashmix takes a revolutionary approach to powder/liquid mixing. Unlike many powder/liquid mixers, which use vacuum to pull in powders, the Flashmix literally forces powder into the liquid stream. This not only allows it to disperse and hydrate large volumes of powders, it means it can be used at higher temperatures and with higher viscosity mixes – offering the advantages of high shear mixing to a wide range of applications that were previously not possible.
- Higher downstream process yields – throughout the pressure range
- Accurate flow linearity independent of back-pressure
- Simple to replace cartridge technology reduces time and cost for validation
The MasoSine Certa pump is a highly reliable and economical Positive Displacement Pump for food and beverage applications. Our exclusive sinusoidal rotor overcomes the limitations of conventional rotary lobe pumps to produce powerful suction with low shear, low pulsation, and gentle handling…all with simple and fast maintenance and 3-A certification.
Flexicon specializes in the development and manufacture of aseptic filling systems for biotechnology, diagnostic and pharmaceutical markets with an emphasis on precision, efficiency and flexibility. As an experienced leader in aseptic filling, Flexicon has developed every part of our products and services around the fundamental principle of reducing risk. At the heart of all the Flexicon filling systems is the low shear, gentle pumping action of our peristaltic fillers which ensure your valuable product is transferred undamaged with high accuracy and precision.
Built around our highly accurate peristaltic filler, the FPC60 is a uniquely configurable small batch aseptic fill/finish system with a wide variety of options designed to work together to provide the ultimate filling solution. The FPC60 system can be designed and built with a choice of optional solutions allowing adaptation of each stage of the fill/
finish process including vial in-feed, filling, stoppering, capping, auto-reject and product out-feed.