Propeller & Shaft – Models A354 & A356
- 102 mm (4″) dia Model A354 /152 mm (6 in) dia Model A356
- 914 mm (36 in) shaft
- Axial flow
Pitched propeller made of 316L stainless steel, polished and buffed to mirror finish. 12.5 mm (½ in) diameter shaft is welded to hub. For pilot scale and small production volume mixing. Axial flow effective for low shear mixing.
With the blade welded to the shaft, this impeller is immediately ready to use with the 1540 Crossover and start mixing. No tightening or adjusting of set screws is needed, and the one piece impeller is desirable for pharmaceutical, food and other sanitary applications. The three-blade square pitch propeller is 102 mm (4 in) diameter, composed of 316L stainless steel. Blade is cast, then polished and buffed to a mirror surface finish type #4. The 12.5 mm (½ in) diameter shaft is constructed of ground and polished 316 stainless steel for enhanced corrosion protection, 914 mm (36 in) length.
A354 and A356 shaft diameter only compatible with 1540 chuck.
- Polished 316L and 316 stainless steel
- Propeller welded to shaft
- Pitched blade propeller
- 12.5 mm (½ in) diameter shaft
- Chemically inert and corrosion resistant
- One piece impellers desirable for sanitary applications
- Scale up advantage when propeller used in production
- Compatible with a wide range of chucks and collets
A354 Blade Diameter: 100 mm (4″)
A356 Pitched blade propeller 152 mm (6 in) diameter, welded to 914 mm (36 in) shaft.
Specifications for both A354 & A356
Flow Pattern: Axial
Blade Material: Polished 316L stainless steel
Shaft Length: 914 mm (36 in)
Shaft Diameter: 12.5 mm (½ in)
Shaft Material: Polished 316 stainless steel