High Speed Collet Set
A collet chuck applies clamping force all around the circumference instead of just at select contact areas achieving greater stability stirring at high speeds (1800-6000 rpm).
Set includes collet, 5/8” OD 10” shaft with an end turned down to 5/16” OD, and three impeller blades; straight, dispersion, and pitched with 5/16” bores. All are 316 stainless steel and have an electropolished finish. Tools and hardware are included for installation to a 1/2” motor output shaft of the overhead stirrer.
To be used with BDC3030 or BDC6015 overhead stirrers.
|Speed Range||1800-6000 rpm|
|Fits Motor Shaft||13 mm (½ in)|
|Collet Material||316 stainless steel|
|Shaft Material||Electropolished 316 stainless steel|
|Shaft Length||260 mm (10 ¼ in)|
|Shaft Diameter||16 mm (⅝ in)|
|Impeller bores||8 mm (⁵⁄₁₆ in)|
|A163 Diameter||40 mm (1 ⁹⁄₁₆ in)|
|A164 Diameter||48 mm (1 ⅞ in)|
|A165 Diameter||64 mm (2 ½ in)|
|Blade Rotation||Left hand|
|Weight||660 g (1.5 lb)|
- For high speed mixing (1800-6000 rpm)
- Chuck key or allen key attaches collet to output shaft
- Shaft has turned down end to 8 mm (⁵⁄₁₆ in)
- Greater stability for extended stirring at higher speeds
- No additional tools required
- Customize to any impeller with 8 mm (⁵⁄₁₆ in) bore